July 7 – 15, 2019
Participants from Latvia, Portugal, Spain, Romania and Poland.
What?Objectives of the project:
Foster physical activity and promote healthy lifestyle among youngsters, which altogether is pivotal in building an healthier European society and increase general wellbeing and quality of life.
- Highlight benefits of physicial activty and how to achieve them;
- Discover and promote principles of healthy lifestyle (grassroots sport), eating behaviour, daily schedule);
- Prevent sedentary behaviour;
- Understand a long term perspective of benefits of having a healthy lifestyle and how this influences the whole nation;
- Help participants to acquire skills and attitudes needed to live healthy and the motivation to use them after this YE;
- Coordinate and work constructively with others, overcoming cultural and language barriers, to achieve common goals;
- Promote the accessibility of the Erasmus + Pro- gramme for young people with fewer opportunities.